Friday, March 25

The Men of Florence

I just wanted to say how much I am loving the men of Florence right now. The recent photos the Sartorialist has posted are just wowing me...

The older gentlemen in white denim(?) - (see Winter White, 3/25) is amazing. I love how he has classic pieces, like the blazer (w/pocket square), matching trouser socks (which I think are a highly ignored piece of an outfit), and saharas - and mixes them with white jeans and a gorgeous scarf. This is such a great semi-casual look that a man could rock at any age.

And then there are the "Manly Men" of Florence (3/17). I love these guys...they take the outdoors look that I love on what I like to call 'New England mountain men' - mostly college students and 9-5ers who hike/climb/whatever on the weekends - and turn it into Italian elegance. The beards, the hair, the tailored suits, and especially the sweater and herringbone jacket combo...men of Boston, take note.

No comments:

Post a Comment